Job Title: Cashier – Yo-Waste Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Manager Entebbe & Accounts Lead Head office
Yo-Waste is building zero waste communities through technology, one city at a time. We offer waste collection and recycling services to homes and commercial clients through our location-based mobile app.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operating cash registers, and other bookkeeping systems.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all money is banked, and providing a receipt & invoices to customers.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving money complaints.
- Following all company procedures regarding handling finance
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions and providing advice or recommendations.
Minimum Qualifications for
- The Cashier must hold a High school diploma or equivalent. Background or experience in finance-related courses or certificates is an added advantage.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers & smartphones for a variety of tasks.
How To Apply for Yo-Waste Uganda Jobs 2021
Deadline: Tuesday, 12th October 2021, 5:00 PM EAT
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.