Yellow Card Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Customer Service Workflow Analyst
August 18, 2022
Job Title: Customer Service Workflow Analyst – Yellow Card Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Yellow Card
Duty Station: Africa, Remote
Yellow Card Profile
Yellow Card Financial is a Financial Technology (FinTech) startup focused on building a new financial infrastructure for the African continent. Yellow Card is lowering barriers, removing fees and providing greater access to financial services. Together, we are building products and services that fulfill our mission of “financial inclusion for all”. Yellow Card is looking to hire a Customer Service Workflow Analyst to join their team.
The company’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all.
Job Type: Full-Time | Remote
Customer Service is hiring a Workflow Analyst. This person is responsible for developing and implementing staffing and workflow models for headcount planning.
He/She will also be responsible to manage workflow operations, scheduling of Customer Service Representatives, service level goals and routing of all contacts. He/She will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
Candidates with superior analytical skills are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the customer service team
- Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the team by optimising the usage of scheduled team members
- Manage the development of standards for planning (average handle time, NPT, shrinkage, attrition).
- Work with the customer service and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
- Work closely with Team Leaders to proactively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimise impact
- Own HelpScout routing and workflow management to optimise how the tool is used to the benefit of Yellow Card customers.
- Understand data points that are required to calculate interval staffing needs to meet service level to customers
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities
- Ensure continuous improvement within capacity planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, customer service representative scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
- 2+ years of experience related to a solid understanding of production environment metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, and FTE’s).
- Advanced MS Excel/Sheets capability
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- Flexible, people-oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Prior Workflow experience in a contact centre environment
How To Apply for Yellow Card Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.