Job Title: NFI Field Coordinator – WVU Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: World Vision Uganda (WVU)
World Vision Uganda (WVU) Profile:
World Vision Uganda (WVU) is a Christian relief, development and advocacy non-government organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in 43 districts and have 48 Area Programmes implementing projects in health & nutrition, water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), livelihoods & resilience, education and child protection. World Vision (WV) is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from exploitation and abuse and will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with these beneficiaries. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
NFI Distribution Planning, Mobilization and Sensitization:
- Take lead in conducting sensitizations at Settlement level; mobilization and sensitization, mop-up exercise
- In liaison with the Field Monitors, plan and implement the beneficiary sensitization in close collaboration with Assistant Settlement Commandants (OPM) and donor representatives;
- In liaison with the Field Monitor, prepare distribution plan and share with UNHCR and OPM
- Attend Inter-Agency meetings to give feedback and progress reports on NFIs
- Ensure FMs share beneficiary list with Community members for beneficiaries to view and raise any issues arising at least 3 days before the distribution day;
- In liaison with the Field Monitors, ensure that complain cases are compiled, verified and forwarded to the Project Manager for sharing with OPM and UNHCR
- Together with Settlement Commandants, and UNHCR Protection officer ensure that all complaints relating to NFI distributions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Timely preparation of incident report in case of any loss
- Close monitoring and supervision of Field Monitors and Distribution assistants
- Ensure proper management of NFI stock and balance
- Ensure control and management of NFI mini store for only stock returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development studies/Social sciences discipline or any other related field is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant technical and business work experience.
- Strong background in Humanitarian coordination with prior experience implementing UN funding.
- Ability to work in a team to achieve excellence in execution, committed, accountable and passionate about the work we do.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS word, excel and Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake high-level representation with donors, and government officials.
- Experience delivering results and multitasking
- Demonstrated expertise in fostering program learning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience of working in the field (communities)
- Knowledge of project management and project cycles
- Additional professional qualifications
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and, in the field, and work in hard-to-reach area- Yumbe
How To Apply for WVU Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their applications online via the link below:
Apply Here Now
Deadline: 29th January 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.