Job Title: Programme Accountant – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: World Vision International
Duty Station: Pader, Uganda
Report to: Programme Manager
World Vision International Profile:
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.”
The Programme accountant will provide financial technical support to the programme/cluster in accordance with World Vision accounting policies and procedures and the acceptable international financial accounting standards.
Roles and responsibilities of World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Balance sheet management
- Financial reports discussions with the teams
- Budget management
- Beyonic Account management Note:
Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
- A university degree, with a major in Accounting/Finance/Auditing
- Partial professional qualification in A.C.C.A, CPA, CA, CIA or CMA or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years’ post qualification experience.
- At least 3 years relevant technical and business work experience
- Extensive Computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Vision Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SUN Accounting and Access is required.
- Must have proven knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- Written and Oral Communication skills are essential, and the incumbent must be a team builder, who is able to work successfully in a multicultural environment.
- A high level of integrity is required
- Experience of working in the field (communities)
- Knowledge of project management and project cycles
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug