Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 5 Project Officers – Pro-Futuro ICT4E Project – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: World Vision Uganda
Duty Station: Mpigi District, Nakasongola District and Buikwe District
World Vision Uganda Profile:
World Vision Uganda (WVU) is a Christian relief, development and advocacy non-government organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in 43 districts and have 48 Area Programmes implementing projects in health & nutrition, water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), livelihoods & resilience, education and child protection. World Vision (WV) is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from exploitation and abuse and will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with these beneficiaries. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Carry out day-to-day, weekly, monthly planning, and implementation of project activities.
• Ensure the implementation, monitoring, evaluation of the project and control of the operation, to identify possible improvements. Internal monitoring of the project together with the coordinators/heads/education officials and other figures.
Project Monitoring and Evaluation, documentation and reporting.
• Ensure compliance with ICT equipment usage guidelines in the districts and schools responsible for
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely fortnightly, monthly and quarterly operation reports
• Effectively document all information related to project success, innovations and promising practices and disseminate through appropriate mechanisms.
• Send the monitoring reports and ensure the sending of the data that is managed in the educational platform of ProFuturo.
Finance/budget and asset management.
• Review, understand and comply with all World Vision Uganda financial management practices/policies
• Prepare, file and share all appropriate supporting documents to expenses for eventual sharing with the donor
• Participate in the review of monthly financial reports ensuring correct posting and spending according to available budget and schedule.
• Support timely preparation, submission of procurement plans including ensuring good stewardship over resources
• A degree in Education, Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University.
• Experience in implementing ICT4E projects in a reputable organization is desired.
• Excellent ICT Skills.
• Experience in managing Digital education Learning.
• Proven experience in people and project management, developing partnerships and Private sector engagement
• Knowledge of M&E, documentation of programme impact/success and reporting
• Must possess good communication skills and be courteous in working with communities and schools
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
• Track record demonstrating high integrity, reliability and dependable
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
• The position is field based but requires ability to travel to the different schools participating in the project.
• Must be able to ride a motor cycle with a clean riders’ license, class A
• Perform other duties as required
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2020:
All Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience please submit their application online via the link below:
Deadline: 4th September 2020 at 5pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.