Report to: NFI Field Monitor
Location: West Nile – Imvepi/Omugo Refugee Settlement – Arua
Purpose of the position:
World Vision Uganda Jobs: To assist in the implementation of the various operations of the Response which include distribution of none food items in line with World Vision Uganda’s and the Partner’s mission.
- Participate in sensitization, verification exercise of beneficiaries at the registry point during NFI distribution.
- Participate in enforcing crowd control mechanisms that will ensure an orderly and successful distribution. This includes fencing off the stacking area of the distribution site as agreed with the field monitor, arranging beneficiaries in line.
- Conduct community mobilization whenever assigned.
- Supervise offloading, random weighing and stacking of NFI’s at the distribution sites.
- Ensure that distribution materials are in good shape and loaded into the vehicle at the time of departure to the field and return from the distribution point.
- Participate in distribution of NFI’s as assigned
- Report, immediately, any incidences of fraud witnessed to the field monitor or any person for immediate action to be taken.
- Take part in data entry.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Development Studies/Social Sciences discipline or any other related field is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a team to achieve excellence in execution, committed, accountable and passionate about the work we do.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel and Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of local language like Arabic, Kakwa will be an added advantage
- Natives are highly encouraged to apply
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply online via the link below;
Click here to apply
Deadline: 7th December, 2018