Job Title: Teaching Assistant – Windle International Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Windle International Uganda
Duty Station: Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement
Reports to: Headteacher
Windle International Uganda Profile:
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision and coordination of Education and training for Refugees and people affected by conflict.
Windle International Uganda is the lead partner of UNHCR in implementing the Education Management Program in Uganda with close collaboration with the Government of Uganda through the Office of the Prime Minister.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conducts lessons and remedial work according to the curriculum.
- Actively participates in the process of continuous assessment and evaluation of learners.
- Keeps and maintains class records/inventory
- Ensure the safety of learners during class and co-curricular activities.
- Provide support in thematic learning
- Develop and use instructional materials
- Guide and counsel learners.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by the relevant authority from time to time.
- Minimum of O’ Level certificate (UCE) or equivalent
- Applicant must have obtained at least credit in English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of local languages of refugee children is a must
- Applicant must be a registered refugee residing in Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement
- Valid attestation card or identification
- Professional teaching experience is an added advantage
- Ability to understand the different needs of children
- Letter of recommendation from refugee welfare council (RWC) is a must for refugee applicants
- Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority is a must
- He/She must not be undergoing any resettlement process.
- He/she must be between 18-30 years of age
How To Apply for Windle International Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join Uganda Airlines in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 25th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug