Job Title: 2 ECD Care Givers – Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Windle International Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports To: Head Care Giver
Windle International Uganda Profile:
Windle International Uganda (WIU) formerly Windle Trust Uganda is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision and coordination of Education and training for Refugees and people affected by conflict.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare lesson plans, schemes of work and conduct lessons.
- Assess learners regularly
- Implore ECD parenting skills to take care of children in his/her care
- Administer play and learning methodologies.
- Carry out continuous assessment of pupils and submit weekly, monthly, and termly assessments reports.
- Compile daily attendance and other data as may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the relevant authority
- Must have a Certificate in nursery teaching or training in early childhood development
Credit in English and Mathematics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of local languages of refugee children is an added advantage
- Possess ECD parenting skills and passion of the wellbeing of the children.
- Ability to understand the different needs of children.
- Recommendation from LC I chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC
How To Apply for Windle International Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested applicants should submit their hand-written applications including detailed and up-to-date typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation and three professional referees.
Recommendation letter from LCI chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) or from former employer or LC authority or RWC is a must.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Lamwo Field Office
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda Palabek Refugee Settlement in Lamwo District during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Monday to Friday strictly).
Closing Date: 14th October 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.