Job Title: Coffee Bar/Restaurant Manager – Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Wild Coffee
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wild Coffee Uganda Profile:
Wild is a Kampala based coffee brand on a mission to change the coffee industry. Wild is pioneering a groundbreaking business model where we do the entire value chain of coffee at source. We eliminate the middlemen and bring the coffee directly from the farmer to the end-user. Further up the value chain, we create high-value jobs which would otherwise not be available in Uganda. Wild is exporting roasted coffee from the birthplace of coffee to coffee lovers worldwide.
Wild is looking for a Coffee Bar Manager for Wild Coffee Bar on 7th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala. We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and strong manager who will help us make Wild Coffee Bar 0n 7th Street the best coffee, bar and restaurant experience in Uganda. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent organisational and management skills, as well as customer service skills and an outgoing personality.
You will work closely with our devoted team, and together with the team leaders you will help continuously improve our menu, as well as work with the marketing team to create and promote a strong event calendar. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue growing with Wild as we expand our coffee bar operations and create a global brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations for maximum efficiency and profitability
- Make sure we all do our best to have satisfied customers
- Make the staff work together as a strong team
- Plan events and work with partners to create a strong calendar
- Oversee the development of our own, unique menu
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the industry
- Take part in sharing the Wild story on social media
- Collect customer feedback and recommend improvements
- Previous work experience as a restaurant/cafe manager or supervisor
- Hands-on experience with restaurant and cafe operations
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Strong numbers and software skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in hospitality management
- Coffee skills / Barista training
How To Apply for Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.