Job Title: Junior Sales Executive – Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Wild Coffee
Duty Station: Kampala.
Wild Coffee Uganda Profile:
Wild is a Kampala based coffee brand on a mission to change the coffee industry. Wild is pioneering a groundbreaking business model where we do the entire value chain of coffee at source. We eliminate the middlemen and bring the coffee directly from the farmer to the end-user. Further up the value chain, we create high-value jobs which would otherwise not be available in Uganda. Wild is exporting roasted coffee from the birthplace of coffee to coffee lovers world wide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities by finding new prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients – online or face to face – and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal tea
- Passionate, independent and hard working
- A winning and likeable personality
- Very strong communication skills, written and orally
- Proficiency in English
- A strong understanding of cultural norms, needs and expectations of international customers
- Strong skills in learning and utilising various IT solutions.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
How To Apply For Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
Apply Now Here
Deadline: not later than 12th November 2020. 10 am.