WHO Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher IT Assistant
August 9, 2022
Job Title: IT Assistant – WHO Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
World Health Organization (WHO) Profile
The World Health Organisation (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations (UN) system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The World Health Organization, Uganda Country Office is looking for a qualified and competent Ugandan national to fill the vacant position:
The Country Office IT Assistant is assigned the following major duties or any other related responsibilities, as may be required, by his/her hierarchical supervisors commensurate with the area of responsibility:
- Support users in all application, software and hardware related issues;
- Respond, in a timely basis, to users’ requests and update the FAQ and QA database accordingly;
- Record and manage requests using the official Ticket System software
- Ensure the troubleshooting of computers, printers and other devices;
- Install, configure and maintain standard desktop configurations;
- Install and support printers, scanners and other similar devices;
- Generate and maintain standard desktop configuration images for each model of desktop/laptop;
- Ensure software and applications’ troubleshooting;
- Install necessary specific drivers and applications on computers;
- Contribute to the delivery of end-users’ trainings in office applications, such as Microsoft office suite and other tools;
- Provide IT support during meetings held in the office;
- Install and configure mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) as necessary;
- Support the identification of staff ITM capacity and skills gaps, propose and implement agreed skill enhancement and training measures.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for WHO Uganda Jobs 2022
- The applicant must hold relevant qualifications.
How To Apply for WHO Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 18th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.