Job Title: Premium Agent Assistant – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2022
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money is building a cashless Africa – starting in Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda & now in Mali. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash. We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave.
The Premium Agent Assistant role will be to open and close books and ensure that all transactions accounted for in the system are backed up manually. You will be responsible for the daily reconciliation of the transactions, which should be validated daily by the Cash Officer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Help agents nearby on liquidity needs (deposit and withdraws)
- Support agent/client needs to provide immediate support on Wave’s offer information, opening accounts, system, application, and physical card.
- Maintain daily reconciliation of premium agent points.
- Ensure that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury system
- Request promptly sufficient funds to ensure rebalance with agent/clients
- Report any discrepancy or challenges encountered to the cash officer
- Report any fake bills to the relevant teams
- At least two years of experience as a cashier in cash management, reconciliation & liquidity management, cash handling or delivery
- Strong proficiency in English
- You might be a good fit if you.
- Are excessively detail-oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do.
- Are flexible enough to adapt to various process changes and updates gracefully
- Are a self-starter and proactive about achieving ambitious targets.
- Are charismatic and enjoy talking and explaining new ideas and products to people
- Love owning projects – you are autonomous yet know when to escalate problems.
- Are intellectually curious, creative in the way you go about tackling problems, and embrace failure as a means to spark innovation and growth.
- Willing to go the distance to get something done.
- Are comfortable defaulting to over-communication and overreaching when it comes to coordination.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2022
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
NB: Wave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.