Job Title: Cash Officer – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money has a mission to bring digital finance to everyone in Africa. Wave is solving this problem by using technology to build a radically inclusive and extremely affordable financial network.
We’re looking for a Cash House Officer who has extensive experience in handling cash and working with Cash In Transit companies.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Cash disbursements and rebalancing between the cash house/safe and the premium agent
- Cash re-balances based on limits or as need be, in the course of the day with premium agent
- Bank deposit/withdrawals as instructed by the office team
- Support in the coordination of liquidity operations in the area
- Willing to visit remote agents for face to face rebalance
- Maintaining daily reconciliation of premium safe and premium point with daily reports
- Ensuring that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury systems
- Report immediately any cash discrepancy or challenges encountered to the manager
- Report strategies of how to ensure optimal rebalancing options in the area for all agents
- Any other tasks as directed by the manager
- Fluent in English and a local language
- Previous experience in cash handling, delivery or security services
- Key details
- Primarily based in region of allocation
- Work authorisation in Uganda required
- You might be a good fit if you
- Are discrete and have a high level of integrity.
- Have high prioritisation skills
- Are excited about being in the field and being hands on
- Have developed useful systems to complete your work and conducted trainings, as well as implemented them in the field
- You always seek to improve yourself through honest self-reflection.
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
NB: Wave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.