Job Title: Branch Manager – WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: WATU Credit
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
WATU Credit Profile:
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality. Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Branch Managers in several locations all around Uganda – Luwero, Masindi, Hoima, Mitiyana, Tororo, Mukono among other Watu Branches Country wide. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity! A successful Branch Manger is responsible for the overall running and operations of the Branch, market the company’s products and supervise the staff at the Branch. Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Branch Manager be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- 3- 5 years proven experience in branch management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- Track record of building a team and working in a team atmosphere
- Experience in all facets of management operations
- Keen on following processes and procedures
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Results driven, and customer focused
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We are offering
- Dynamic, challenging, performance focused environment.
- Multicultural, supportive and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Training facilitation and prospective career growth.
- Other benefits associated with the position.
How To Apply for WATU Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed CV, stating earliest start date and salary expectations to our email [email protected]
Closing Date: 24th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.