Job Title: IT Support Officer – Watoto Church Jobs 2022
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministry
Job Location: Watoto Down Town
Watoto Child Care Ministry Profile:
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include; Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood, Education and FM Radio amongst others. In all of this, Watoto remains a local church, committed to celebrating Christ and caring for the community.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the development of standard operating procedures and forms for ICT and ensure that they are consistently applied.
- To provide support in the design of an effective ICT for the Ministry following trends in the industry.
- To ensure compliance and adherence to ICT policies and procedures.
- To carry out maintenance of the systems infrastructure for the group and maintenance for end-user devices.
- To execute the operational plans for the ICT systems and manage inventory of all assets.
- To ensure user access to applications and systems and resolve network failures in a timely manner.
- To provide first level support to users for IT related problems, record all incidents and follow them up to resolution.
- To review applications in conjunction with users to determine enhancements or new systems.
- To monitor the services provided by external suppliers to ensure that high levels of service are received and maintained as per agreed standards.
- To manage the formalized training program for all users with the aim of raising skills standards and awareness in the use of ICT applications.
- To prepare periodic reports in line with the organization’s reporting guidelines to management.
- The applicant for the role should hold at least a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in ICT, or Computer Science
- At least a minimum of two years working experience in a reputable organisation.
- Should have an industry Certification from either CISCO, Microsoft, or Oracle.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be an added advantage.
- Should be a team player, result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
How To Apply for Watoto Church Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug