Job Title: Primary School Teachers – Watoto Church Jobs 2021
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministry
Job Location: Watoto Schools – Bbira, Suubi and Gulu
Watoto Child Care Ministry Profile:
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include, Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood Services, Education and FM Radio amongst others.
Watoto is seeking to recruit Primary School Teachers to support in planning, preparing and delivering high standards of education at the Watoto Schools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To plan, prepare and deliver lessons to learners and ensure high standards of professional practice, quality of teaching and learning of the subjects.
- To plan, prepare and conduct lessons according to the set standards of Watoto schools.
- To implement teaching programs that are consistent with the ethos of the school and the curriculum guidelines.
- To guide and advice learners on educational and social matters in order to support the young people in making good career choices.
- To carry out appropriate, fair, just assessment and evaluation of learner’s progress and keep records of all their assessment on file.
- To demonstrate good stewardship of resources and property in the school by ensuring the safe custody and optimum use of equipment assigned.
- To promote the general progress and well-being of individual learners and always ensure the safety and welfare of learners
- To create a learning space where the needs of the learners and teachers are met, respected, and protected
- The applicant for the Watoto Primary School Teacher job opportunity should hold at least a Grade V Diploma in Education.
- At least two (2) years experience in teaching, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Commitment to work within a team environment and ability to work under minimal supervision
How To Apply for Watoto Church Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website;
- Website watotochurch.com
- Go to Apply for a job section
- Under that, view the Job description and click on the link that reads; Apply
- Fill out the form that will be open and submit after all sections have been filled.
- Submit your CV, academic and professional documents and a cell/pastor’s recommendation letter to [email protected] (Subject Line: Job Title – First Name, Last Name)
Deadline: 25th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.