Job Title: Diploma Sponsorship Assistant (Photographer) – Watoto Church Jobs 2021
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministry
Job Location: Watoto Village, Bbira
Watoto Child Care Ministry Profile:
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include, Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood Services, Education and FM Radio amongst others.
Watoto is seeking to recruit a Sponsorship – Photographer Assistant to support in taking photos and editing them to the required standard and perform other sponsorship related tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the photo-taking process for new members in the program as well as existing sponsored individuals.
- To edit pictures of sponsored individuals for use in profiles and sponsor updates.
- To upload pictures to the online portal to enable easy access of the pictures by the support offices and sponsors.
- To ensure that Photo schedules are planned in a timely manner and are readily available to the country offices.
- To edit and colour correct pictures of sponsored individuals for use in profiles and sponsor updates.
- The applicant for the Watoto Sponsorship Assistant-Photos job opportunity should hold
at least a minimum of a Diploma in Multimedia, Mass communication and Industrial Art.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years working experience in sponsorship related roles and in taking photos.
- Should be well organised with a has a high level of commitment to accuracy.
- Should have excellent photo editing skills.
- Knowledge of usage of Web based data bases is an added advantaged.
- Strong computer skills, word, excel, outlook, photo shop, writing and listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all involved stakeholders.
How To Apply for Watoto Church Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website;
- Website watotochurch.com
- Go to Apply for a job section
- Under that, view the Job description and click on the link that reads; Apply
- Fill out the form that will be open and submit after all sections have been filled.
- Submit your CV, academic and professional documents and a cell/pastor’s recommendation letter to [email protected] (Subject Line: Job Title – First Name, Last Name)
Deadline: 6th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.