Job Title: 4 Logistics Interns – War Child Holland Jobs
Organisation: War Child Holland (WCH)
Reports to: Project Support Officer
Monthly Facilitation: 300,000 UGX
War Child Holland (WCH) Profile:
War Child Holland (WCH) is an international NGO investing in a peaceful future for children and youth affected by armed conflict.
The Intern will support the field office in areas of Logistics, Procurement, and Administration in relation to the project activities and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the PSO in ensuring proper and timely completion of all procurement documents and that they have sufficient and accurate supporting documentation.
- Support the PSO and other staff in the collection of quotations based on WCH procurement proceedure.
- Support staff in the completion of Purchase requests ensuring that these are correctly described and coded and in compliance with WCH and donor policies and procedures;
- Source from surrounding NGO active vendors, select and maintain an updated database of relevant vendors such as car rental, fuel, internet service, etc.
- Ensure that each undertaken procurement is fully documented, in compliance with WCH/Donor requirements and documents are appropriately filed and safeguarded;
- Ensure appropriate and timely documentation of distribution of goods to beneficiaries as per project plans ensuring distribution lists, way bill and final receipt confirmations are in place for each delivery.
- Ensure office supplies are always restored when deplated and pertake in the procurement of supplies.
- Ensure timely replenishment of office supplies, utilities (stationary, filing systems, photocopier, furniture, water, electricity, etc.)
- Ensure office premises, accommodation are managed, maintained and meet assessed required security standards, including medical kit and fire extinguishers;
- Ensure visitors are provided with welcome package and ensure the required forms are on file
- Support PSO in arranging for accommodation bookings and transportation of goods;
Fleet and vehicles movement;
- Assist PSO in organising and maintaining the vehicle and motorbike movements as per team needs.
- With the guidance of the PSO, review vehicle and motorbike logbooks on a weekly basis to ensure completeness and accuracy. Produce a complete monthly fleet report using the provided templates, scan completed and signed logsheets fuel and maintenance receipts and send to PSO for review.
- Assist PSO in monitoring the use of vehicles and motorbikes (consumption and mileage, damages, administrative documents), consolidate, analyze and report the data for each vehicle/motorbike and submit monthly report to the county office.
- Ensure timely top-ups of fuel cards.
- Maintain proper rental records/agreements and verify that the rental vehicles and taxi companies comply with WCH regulations and needs.
- Report all car incident to the project coordinator and prepare the relevant reports.
- Ensure proper recording of all stock in and out of the field store with proper segregation of duties.
- Manage all fully authorised and approved stock documentation; (Stock requests, Good received Notes, Stock card etc)
- Provide an end of month stock report using the WCH stock report templates.
- Should have completed a Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Procurement / Supply Chain or related field.
- Candidates from within and around Kyaka, Kyangwali, Isingiro and West Nile Region are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For War Child Holland Jobs – 4 No Experience Logistics Interns:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.