Job Title: Accountant – Wakanda World Jobs 2022
Organization: Wakanda World Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Manager
Wakanda World Limited Profile
Wakanda World Limited is one of the leading Labour externalization Companies specializing in Jobs abroad, duly registered in Uganda and licensed and regulated by Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development with License No. E21041110.
The Accountant will ensure proper accounting and accountability for the organisation while following established accounting standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In charge of preparing monthly financial reports that avail financial information to the management for decision making.
- Participate actively in the preparation of the, monthly and annual Budget
- Review expenses against budget on monthly, quarterly and annual basis and advise management accordingly
- Monitoring all balance sheet & income statement account movements and ensuring that they reflect the correct balances and all relevant account reconciliations are performed and corrective actions taken
- Monitoring and managing cash inflow and out flow in the company and advise accordingly.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are done in a timely manner.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Document all financial transactions and post in the accounting system accordingly.
- Prepare and make payments for office sundries and others as per approved budget.
- Prepare the staff payroll and bank salaries accordingly.
- Summarize the current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Ensure payment of monthly taxes and file tax returns
Credit Management and general administration
- The lead person in reconciling candidates’ payments taken for work abroad on credit in conjunction with Office branch managers
- Maintain proper record keeping of all items.
- Approve and disburse loans to candidates going abroad.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Ensure accuracy in financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain and manage petty cash.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting finance, commerce, or related fields.
- Must be an accounting professional with full ACCA or CPA
- One to two years of experience preferably with a fast-paced organisation
- Possesses competent knowledge in accounting principles and standards,
- Good report writing skills.
- Someone with impeccable integrity.
How To Apply for Wakanda World Jobs 2022
All candidates should send the following documents should accompany the application:
- Detailed CV
- Academic documents
- Applicants address and daytime telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society.
Please address your application to:
The Managing Director,
Wakanda World LTD
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 28th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.