Job Title: 2 Fresher Veterinary Health & Medical Representatives – Vetcare Uganda Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Vetcare Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala
Vetcare Uganda Limited Profile:
Vetcare Uganda Ltd, a leading Animal Health & Nutrition Company based in Kampala – Uganda, with its Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Veterinary Medicines, & Nutrition Formula’s. The company is an Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for Several Manufacturers from Europe.
These representatives call on veterinarians in person at their place of business to sell products or provide training related to such products. All sales representatives work under the supervision of a sales manager who ensures that representatives meet their assigned quotas for each month.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Promote and Market both the Veterinary Medicine Range & Animal Nutrition Products Range in Ugandan territory and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- Carry Farm visits to demonstrate the company range of products and discuss with farmers their usage, dosage & performance and explain superiority of the others
- Routinely look for orders from customers and make regular check-ups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly update customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products in the Veterinary Range as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers.
- Regularly survey the customers and handle the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the department can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Achieve set targets.
- Propose various Marketing Strategies and discuss with Manager.
- The Applicants should strictly be a holder of a DIPLOMA IN ANIMAL PRODUCTION & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY from a recognized Institution.
- Must have at least TWO YEARS working experience in Promotion & Marketing of Veterinary Medicines and Animal Health & Nutrition Solutions as well as other related products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- Should be able to work in any area in Uganda
- Should be fluent in English and Luganda however knowing other Local Languages would be extra advantage.
- Must know how to drive a Motor Vehicle /ride a Motor Cycle and must have a valid Driving permit /Riding permit
- Age: preferably below 30 Years.
How To Apply for Vetcare Uganda Limited Jobs 2021
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply through;
The General Manager,
Vetcare Uganda Limited,
Email to: [email protected] by sending us;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.