Job Title: Computer Control Assistant – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Salary: USD $38,056
Announcement Number: Kampala-2021-030-RA1
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
The Computer Control Assistant (Customer Service Supervisor) supports the Information System Center managing the Customer Service Center, serving as the primary Local Registration Authority (LRA) and designated American escort to the limited access area (LAA)s. The incumbent will serve as the supervisor and rating official for (2) Customer Service Analysts and (1) Asset Management Clerk position. The Customer Service Supervisor reports directly to the Information Systems Officer.
Minimum Qualifications for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2022
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicant for the United States Embassy Computer Control Assistant (Customer Service Supervisor) job should have completed two of years post-secondary Education. Required.
- Two years post-secondary Education is required.
- Broad knowledge of computer hardware and software capabilities; standard knowledge of Microsoft software applications, experienced at customer service, standard office practices and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Sound technical skills and decision making to independently manage, administer and maintain user accounts
- Developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate variably with staff at post and help desks in DOS and ability to communicate information and problem solving in writing so others will understand. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with senior management and local and international vendors.
- Analytical skills to provide subject matter expert recommendations and resolutions for technical problems related to equipment maintenance and operational readiness
- The ability to present new ideas to improve customer service processes and resolve customer problems.
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve technical problems relating to the technical environment.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate customer service metrics and dashboard data for process improvement.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Top-Secret security clearance.
- Language: Level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing English is required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 28th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.