Job Title: Human Resources Assistant (LE Services) – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The mission of the United States Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in Uganda.
The U.S. Mission in Uganda is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Human Resources Assistant (LE Services).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent works on all aspects of the LE Staff program at the post that includes the position classification advisory role, the preparation of all types of personnel actions, preparing resignations and disciplinary actions; preparing staffing patterns; assisting with the Mission Awards program, and LE Staff compensation and benefits processing.
- Maintains personnel records and files and prepares periodic and non-recurring reports.
- Knowledge of general office management practices and procedures is required. Knowledge of job evaluation, concepts and principles is required.
- Good working knowledge of local labour and social security laws, as well as recruitment prevailing practices and customs, is required.
- Skills and Abilities:
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) as well proficiency in using the internet as a resource.
- Strong writing skills are required to produce and update complex reports, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills to manage in-person and virtual communications.
- Must be organized, diligent and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills are required.
Education: Completion of two years of general college studies is required.
Experience: Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in human resources or administrative field is required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Click here to apply
Deadline: 14th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.