Job Title: Management Assistant – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: USD $34,021
Position Number: Kampala-2021-027
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides full administrative and clerical support to all Embassy sections including filling in for all direct hire/EFM Office Management Specialists during temporary absences/periods of short staffing.
- The incumbent shall assist in managing special projects including CODELs and POTUS’ and escort pouch when required.
- The Management Assistant shall work on temporary basis and supervised by the Management Counselor.
Minimum Qualifications for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy Management Assistant job opportunity should have completed Secondary School
- At least two years of administrative or secretarial experience. Required.
- Knowledge of correspondence procedures and general customer service is required.
- Knowledge of office protocol matters, logistics and related office requirements is required.
- Proper and efficient secretarial and office management procedures.
- Optional: Typing level II (40wpm) is required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours is required.
- Must be tactful, possess good judgment and be able to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to accurately proofread written material to eliminate errors, well-organized, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a multi-tasking environment is required.
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance. Basic numerical skill required.
- Language: Level III (good working knowledge) reading/speaking/writing in English is required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 24th December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.