Job Title: Administrative Clerk (Security Clerk) – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Announcement Number: Kampala-2021-036
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
The Administrative Clerk (Security Clerk) provides office support for ten investigators, a six-person Bodyguard Unit, and the Regional Security Office (RSO) at the Embassy. Functions include establishing and maintaining a variety of investigative and administrative databases, maintaining files, case tracking, scheduling the issuance of embassy Identity Cards (IDs) and maintaining ID log, including tracking expiration dates and providing clerical support through scheduling and liaison with the RSO office. Manages the leave schedule and submits Time and Attendance reports. Serves as Sub-Cashier. Assists with any duties as assigned from time to time. Incumbent is supervised and rated by RSO Office Management Specialist.
Minimum Qualifications for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
- The applicant for the United States Embassy Administrative Clerk (Security Clerk) job should hold a University Degree
- A minimum of two years of experience in an administrative position in a high volume environment with high levels of responsibility, in either a private or a US Government organization is required.
- Working knowledge of USG office procedures and expectations, knowledge of filing systems and computer-based administration systems is required.
- Knowledge of how to operate in a professional office environment is required.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Access, and Excel) is required.
- Ability to exercise initiative and be resourceful in managing operations is required.
- Ability to draft correspondence in English is required.
- Superior interpersonal skills is required.
- Language: (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 9th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.