Job Title: Officer Client Support – URA Jobs 2019
Organization: Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
Duty Station: Uganda-Nakawa HQs
The Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) was established by the Uganda Revenue Authority Statute of 1991 and set up in September of the same year as a central body for assessment and collection of specified revenue, to administer and enforce the laws relating to such revenue and to provide for related matters. This statute incorporated all the laws that were in force then regarding tax collection. The new organization (URA) amalgamated the three tax administration departments that were responsible for all the taxes collected by the Central Government of Uganda.
URA is looking for competent, dynamic, innovative and positive minded persons with requisite job expertise, proven integrity, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and abilities to handle multiple tasks and work in teams
URA Jobs 2019: Provide a response to clients’ inquiries, manage protocol for delegates and staff travels to improve clients’ satisfaction
Roles and responsibilities.
- Support Internal and external clients in accessing URA services & Products to enhance client satisfaction and compliance.
- Receive and acknowledge incoming documents, and route to the respective offices
- Receive walk-in clients; register and issue them with visitor’s passes
- Receive, Register and handle requests for external calls to be made and make follow up calls on request.
- Design concepts and liaise with the design team to come up with the art work
- Respond to tax payers’ emails on Info mail to enhance customer satisfaction
- Collect and analyze feedback from clients and prepare reports that advise management on improving service delivery
- Coordinate the processing of travel documents to facilitate staff foreign travels.
- Respond to staff inquiries on travel quotations for certain destinations and advise them on flight options and travel requirements
- Liaise with travel agencies to make bookings and payments for travels and follow up with immigration to process travel documents
- Provide support to staff in processing visa and insurance payments, and make accountability
- Draft letters to foreign Affairs requesting diplomatic notes and submit for approval
- Coordinate the URA delegate engagements to provide courtesy services and enhance corporate image.
- Coordinate with expected delegates to confirm their attendance and their expectations at the engagement.
- Engage the host business unit and communicate delegates’ expectations and program
- Make advance preparations prior to CG’s engagements with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare folders with URA brochures, any other URA data to distribute to the stakeholders at the engagements
- Make requisite arrangements for the delegates welfare
- Follow up with service providers to ensure they deliver the required services at the enjoyments as per the agreed terms of reference
- Draft letters to Foreign Affairs to allow VIP treatment for the delegates on entry and submit to for approval
- Assess the service given to the delegates to identify areas of improvement
- Design checklist for collecting information from the field and submit to supervisor for approval
- Conduct Monitoring and Evaluation in the public to assess URA’s service standards
- Distribute the checklist and Interact with tax payers to identify service satisfaction and reputation towards the organization
- Compile findings into an M &E report with recommendations to improve on client satisfaction
- A bachelor’s degree in business Administration Majoring in Marketing, International Relations, Mass Communications, Public relations, Tourism or Hospitality management
- Specialized training in client relationship management Specialized training in protocol and travel Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in client Relationship Management, Stakeholder Management or Media Relations role in a reputable organization
- Knowledge of URA Client Service Standards and the Tax Payer’s Charter
- Knowledge of the visa standards and procedures for different Embassies
Special skills and attributes
- Customer relations management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft office packages such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to control and thrive in stressful working environments
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who wish to join our organization should apply online at the link below.
Click Here To Start Your Application.
Deadline: Thursday 24th October 2019 at 11:59 pm