Job Title: 6 Data officers – UPMB Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB)
Location: Eastern, Western & Northern
Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB) a faith-based and equal opportunity employer is
seeking suitable qualified individuals to work as Locums in the project regions of Eastern,
Western, Northern and Kampala for a period of 4 months.
The data officer will report to the regional M&E Specialist and provide relevant support during
implementation of M&E activities especially data collection, data quality assessments, EMR support and
reporting. The data officer will manage a set of facilities, occasionally provide facility-level support where
relevant and support a number of regional activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to all sites in assigned districts.
• Support onsite mentorships, and data management functions at the facility including register
• Support routine reporting exercises, weekly and monthly
• Coordinate temporary M&E data entry personnel to ensure timely EMR updates.
• Coordinate and assist data processing, including entry, verification and cleaning;
• Perform basic data analysis
• Support information use through use of the weekly surge dashboards
• Ensure regular data back up
• Liaise with the LSDA IT team for any support needed at the sites
• Provide other support to M&E team as needed
- Degree in Statistics, Demography, Computer Science, Social Science, Development Studies or related fields.
- At least one year of practical experience in data entry, analysis and managing data bases.
- Familiarity with use of Microsoft Excel and Working knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS).
How To Apply for UPMB Uganda Jobs 2021:
In your applications, clearly indicate the position (and region) you are applying for with a detailed
curriculum vitae, copies of academic qualifications and a cover letter addressed to the Human
Resource Manager, P.O.Box 4127 Kampala, Plot 728, Balintuma Road, Mengo Kampala to [email protected]
Deadline: not later than Friday, February 5th, 2021 by 12:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.