Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: 12 Data officers – UPMB Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB)
Location: 7 in Eastern & Western region and 5 in Northern region
Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB) a faith-based and equal opportunity employer is
seeking suitable qualified individuals to work as Locums in the project regions of Eastern,
Western, Northern and Kampala for a period of 4 months.
The data clerk will report to the regional M&E Specialist and will perform data entry and validation to
ensure accuracy, and completeness of data. The data clerks will be site based with occasional support to
other sites as deemed necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage the HIV care data captured on patient forms during patient visits, ensuring it is
transcribed to pre-ART and ART registers and updated in the Uganda EMR in time.
• Check source documents/ filled forms for accuracy and completeness especially ART cards and
• Perform regular EMR data backup.
• Conduct data cleaning of the data entered into the EMR system.
• Work with the data officers to prepare HMIS reports and submit them in DHIS2 in time.
• Compile PEPFAR weekly, monthly and quarterly supplementary data not reported in DHIS2 and
submit them in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Unit.
• Perform basic data analysis on data from HMIS data.
• Provide other support to M&E team as needed
How To Apply for UPMB Uganda Jobs 2021:
In your applications, clearly indicate the position (and region) you are applying for with a detailed
curriculum vitae, copies of academic qualifications and a cover letter addressed to the Human
Resource Manager, P.O.Box 4127 Kampala, Plot 728, Balintuma Road, Mengo Kampala to [email protected]
Deadline: not later than Friday, February 5th, 2021 by 12:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.