Job Title: Accounts Assistant – UNMA Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA) Profile:
Uganda National Meteorological Authority (UNMA) is a Statutory Body established by UNMA Act, 2012. The Act empowers UNMA to provide for the control and development of technically sound and scientific meteorological services in Uganda.
To perform routine and basic accounting work involving carrying out initial data entry, sorting documents, filing and keeping custody of accounting & financial transaction records.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare vouchers according to payment requests;
- Assign invoice numbers to transactions for further processing;
- Record and capture data onto the Financial Management System;
- Provide information on electronic funds transfer and executes payments to beneficiaries;
- Prepare payment advance forms, receives revenue collection, imprest, compiles returns and prepare monthly accountability reports;
- Post vote books and subsidiary ledgers;
- Receive, sort, file accountability returns and keeps custody of accounting documents;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma in Accounting or financial management or Business studies/Administration from a recognized institution.
How To Apply for UNMA Jobs 2022
All applications must be accompanied with recent CVs detailing work experience, present position, certified copies of professional and educational qualifications. Applicants must also include a copy of their National Identity Card and three (3) referees (including their names, workplace and contact details).
Females are encouraged to apply and applications should be physically delivered to the address below;
The Ag: Executive Director,
Uganda National Meteorological Authority
Plot 22/28 Port Bell Road, Luzira
P.O Box 7025
Closing Date: 15th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.