Job Title: Data Clerks – University Research Co Jobs 2022
Organization: University Research Co., LLC (URC)
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Strategic Information Officer- Community
University Research Co., LLC (URC) Profile:
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States. Established in 1965, URC offers a range of technical assistance to strengthen health and social systems and service quality by empowering communities and health workers to identify and scale up locally appropriate solutions to critical problems. Internationally, we expand access to and improve the quality of services addressing maternal, newborn, and child health; infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS, TB, and malaria; reproductive health and family planning; food and nutrition; and vulnerable children and families. In the US, we focus on improving communication-related to issues like substance abuse, with a particular focus on reaching underserved populations.
The overall objective of the data clerk is to improve data management and reporting systems at community and facility level for all prevention interventions. This will include data entry, filing, documentation, online reporting, prevention tools stock status and data/ performance reviews at the health facility and community. He/she will ensure that there’s improved reporting for prevention interventions and timely update of the online data management/reporting systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure availability of data management and reporting tools for community and prevention interventions like DREAMS.
- Manage all aspects of prevention data documentation at the facility and community with focus on complete and timely documentation in the community and prevention tools including register.
- Conduct timely data entry into the online data management and reporting systems in DREAMS tracker and other online systems.
- Ensure timey preparation of periodic reports for community and prevention intervention to facilitate activity planning and implementation.
- Conduct weekly meeting with peer facilitators at both community and facility to track community data.
- Liaise with District DREAMS focal person and support prevention activities like organize monthly district coordination meetings in DREAMS implementing districts.
- Strengthen use and adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs) provided by MOH in all data management and reporting processes.
- Support peer group facilitators to track service layering data at both facility and community
- Ensure tablets are functional at all time for real time data entry by peer facilitators in the UDOTS
- Reconcile inconsistencies in weekly data reports sent from project-support staff with data in the hard copies and online systems.
- Conduct monthly data quality assessments (DQAs) and take part in other prevention as necessary
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- The applicant should hold a Diploma in a related field
- One year of experience in HIV data management.
- At least six (06) month of experiences in data management particularly in the Northern region.
- Experience in DREAMS data management will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy to support data entry into the DREAMS Tracker (UDOTS)
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in Uganda for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
How To Apply for University Research Co Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application through the link below.
Deadline: 31st January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.