Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Umeme Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Umeme Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Department: Communications & Marketing
Umeme Uganda Limited Profile
Umeme is the Leading Electricity distribution company in Uganda supplying electricity to over 1.3 Million customers spread across our 45 Service Centers and with a workforce of over 1,600 staff. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities that bring the best out of people.
We offer you an opportunity to kick start your career, apply your skills, gain experience and grow your career. We support the development of your skills, so that you can continue to contribute effectively and succeed in a rapidly evolving electricity sector.
Are you an individual with high integrity, dedication and ambition, interested in developing your career. Then we welcome you to a future of possibilities in the Electricity Distribution industry!
We recruit the best and in return, offer competitive rewards and benefits. We cherish the safety of our staff and public.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- At least second-class upper Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or any other relevant field and knowledge in Graphics Design.
- A minimum of a credit in Mathematics and English at O’Level.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Well Conversant with Graphics Design.
- High level of artistic skills and a strong sense of design.
- Creative and Innovative.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer–centric and team-oriented.
- Willingness to learn with a positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple Departments.
- Ability to work from reference materials such as photography or concept art.
How To Apply for Umeme Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified applicants can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Tuesday 19th July 2022 at 5:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.