Job Title: 4 Assistant Accountants – UHRC Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Human Rights Commission (UHRC)
Duty Station: Lira, Central, Arua & Kabale Regional Offices, Uganda
Reports to: Principal Regional Human Rights Officer
Job ref: UHRC/HQ/3/2022
Salary Scale: HRC-06
Uganda Human Rights Commission (UHRC) Profile
Uganda Human Rights Commission (UHRC) is a National Human Rights Institution established under Article 51 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda to promote and protect Human Rights. The Commission is responsible for investigations and resolutions of Human Rights complaints as well as monitoring places of detention and the county’s compliance with Human Rights treaties and conventions as well as conducting Civic education and carrying out Research in Human Rights.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of books of accounts for both GOU and Donor funds
- Preparation of monthly , quarterly and annual financial statements /reports
- Preparing Bank reconciliation statements.
- Receiving and processing invoices from service providers.
- Keeping daily stores record
- Preparation and submission of URA monthly returns
- Any other official duties that may be assigned by a responsible officer from time to time
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree in Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Accounting.
- Applicants should have at least level two (2) of Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA or CPA
- Computer application skills in key Accounting software especially in use of Navision Dynamics is essential.
- A minimum of Three years accounting experience is required.
- Must be knowledgeable of the laws governing the management of public finances in Uganda.
- Good Interpersonal & Communicational Skills
- Age: 25 years and above
How To Apply for UHRC Jobs 2022
Three copies of application forms attached with Passport photos, C.V and photocopies of professional documents including two (2) referees (one of whom must be your current employer) with reliable telephone /email address. Applications should be addressed to the Secretary, Uganda Human Rights Commission and will be received within Two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their telephone contact and/or email.
The successful candidate for the above posts will be appointed for a One(1) year contract
Applications should be sent to the following address;
The Secretary to the Commission
Uganda Human Rights Commission
P.O.BOX 4929, Kampala
Plot 22B, Lumumba Avenue.
Deadline: 5th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.