Job Title: Loans Officer – Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Kolping Society
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Uganda Kolping Society Profile:
The Uganda Kolping Society (UKS) is a Catholic Social Action Organisation that is part of the International Kolping Society (IKS), based in Cologne Germany and founded by Fr. Adolph Kolping. It is a worldwide network of Kolping families organised variably at Local, Regional and International levels. UKS was ratified by the International Convention held at Innsbruck as a National Organization in 1982. They run the Kolping Hotels and Kolping Microfinance (U) Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, enroll and train clients following the Institution’s training policies and procedures.
- Appraise Loans
- Recommend to the loans Committee loans to be Disbursed
- Make a follow up on the disbursed loans to ensure that they are put to proper use
- Arrange and ensure that disbursed loans are recovered as per the set repayment schedules
- Prepare monthly and annual loans reports
- Keep proper records of clients’ loan security documents
- The ideal applicant must hold a BA in Micro Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration, Development Studies, social sciences or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint Officer of high calibre, dedication and integrity.
- High levels of numeric, written and verbal communication skills and business acumen Group mobilization skills
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efficiency.
- Age: 22 – 35 years
How To Apply for Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should fill out application forms to be got from any Kolping Microfinance (U) Limited Branch, Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could also be Downloaded Here. Copies of academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a daytime telephone contact, should be addressed to:
Deadline: 15th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug