Job Title: Graphic Designer – Uganda Airlines Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda National Airlines Company Limited
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Creative and Brand Specialist
Department: Commercial/Corporate Affairs and Public Relations
Uganda Airlines Profile:
Uganda Airlines is Uganda’s flagship national passenger and cargo carrier. We provide scheduled air transportation services in East Africa and near-international markets.
On 23rd April 2019, we received our first two Bombardier CRJ900s, the first of a growing fleet. During our first phase of operations, we will be flying to the cities of Nairobi, Mombasa, Dar es Salaam, Kilimanjaro, Juba, Bujumbura, and Mogadishu.
With the upcoming arrival and addition of new planes to our fleet, we will expand our route map and fly to DRC, Zanzibar, Asmara, Hargeisa, Lusaka, Harare, Johannesburg, Djibouti, and Addis Ababa, and plan to make international flights connecting Uganda to Europe, the Middle East, West Africa and Asia.
A Graphic Designer, or Graphic Artist, is responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing images that accompany written text. Their duties include meeting with clients to establish their needs, using design software to complete projects, and revising projects based on client feedback.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or using technology, including computer software programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite. The role requires proficiency in cutting-edge design programmes.
- In line with the branding manual, create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect specifications.
Qualifications for Uganda Airlines Jobs 2022
- Degree in Industrial Arts, Design, Fine Arts or related field for a recognized institution
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proficiency in working with Adobe creative suite or any other design and creative technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
How To Apply for Uganda Airlines Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join Uganda Airlines in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 3rd March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug