Job Title: 6 Global Call Centre Agents – Uganda Airlines Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda National Airlines Company Limited
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Call Centre Supervisor
Uganda Airlines Profile:
Uganda Airlines is Uganda’s flagship national passenger and cargo carrier. We provide scheduled air transportation services in East Africa and near-international markets.
On 23rd April 2019, we received our first two Bombardier CRJ900s, the first of a growing fleet. During our first phase of operations, we will be flying to the cities of Nairobi, Mombasa, Dar es Salaam, Kilimanjaro, Juba, Bujumbura, and Mogadishu.
With the upcoming arrival and addition of new planes to our fleet, we will expand our route map and fly to DRC, Zanzibar, Asmara, Hargeisa, Lusaka, Harare, Johannesburg, Djibouti, and Addis Ababa, and plan to make international flights connecting Uganda to Europe, the Middle East, West Africa and Asia.
The Global Call Centre Agents will support the customer care and service function of Uganda Airlines.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handling Customer inquiries via the call center and emails: Answering questions regarding dates, prices, and availability of flights.
- Issuing flight tickets using the computer reservations system,generating receipts for the passengers, and follow up with them in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints in line with UR customer care guidelines to ensure they remain satisfied.
- Represent the Airline to its passengers and assist passengers—communication to customers and updating the customer database to enrich the Airline’s Database.
- In charge of customer inflow and queue management.
- Participate in marketing campaigns to create awareness of Uganda Airlines’ product offerings.
- Develop and implement higher Customer retention strategies
- Uphold the brand values of UR: Honesty, Integrity, Reliability, Professionalism, and Hospitality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications for Uganda Airlines Jobs 2022
- The applicant for the Uganda Airlines Global Call Centre Agent job must hold a Bachelor’s degree and IATA Certification.
- A minimum of three years of experience working in a Travel Agency.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with Amadeus System.
- Knowledge of another international language is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure in an evolving environment for extended hours.
- Experience in an air commercial cargo and logistics environment is an added advantage.
- Possession of basic numerical skills.
How To Apply for Uganda Airlines Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join Uganda Airlines in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 3rd March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug