Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Manager – UGAFODE Jobs 2022
Organization: UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) Profile
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) is a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank’s regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
The Sales & Customer Service Manager will be responsible for providing effective and efficient leadership in the management of UGAFODE customer service and key stakeholder relationships of customers, internal staff and visitors as well as strategies for all company products in line with UGAFODE standards and best practices perspectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build a strong customer relationship management strategy to ensure customer satisfaction: strong relationships with existing and new customers to reduce exits and dormancy.
- Management of feedback: Ensures timely feedback to all clients’ issues/complaints by carrying out swift investigations and resolving complex or long outstanding problems that have been referred by Sales & Customer Service Officers, Banking Officers and various departments.
- Improvement of customer experience: Identifying and driving process improvements to ensure excellence in customer experience, timely delivery of services, optimum productivity, and effective management of resources.
- Cross selling: Professionally carries outs interactions with customers for purposes of soliciting customer feedback on all UGAFODE products and services thereby enhancing sales; avails information on company products and services to drive growth in Assets (loans & advances) and Liabilities (savings & schools fees accounts).
- Manages Service Turn Around Time: Analyzes service turnaround time of all processes in the institution to ensure fairness and transparency, compliance to business operational standards as well as consistency to set Service level agreements.
- Reporting: Develops and submits reports arising out of analyses of customer service that the organization provides and making recommendations for service improvement from time to time.
- Support Branch Debt recovery efforts: Approves calls to customers for purposes of debt recovery for all loans that are due for write off and those that are already written off as a means to guarantee a quality loan portfolio for UGAFODE.
- Team supervision: Takes full responsibility for guiding of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management e.g. Coaching, On-the-job training, and Development, Performance Management and Employee engagement.
Minimum Qualifications for UGAFODE Jobs 2022
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor degree in Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- At least three years of work experience in the Banking Environment or Microfinance Business Operations / Prior experience from Hospitality, Tourism and Customer care experience in a dynamic and busy environment is desirable.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of MDI operations (Back Office Operations) in a Banking/MDI environment.
- Knowledge and experience in customer complaints handling and resolution, internal services and product offering of the Microfinance industry.
- Basic knowledge of related statutory, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with High level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Energetic, able to be active throughout and willing to learn
- Result oriented
How To Apply for UGAFODE Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as stated, submit an application letter together with an up-to-date CV to our email: [email protected]. Save the Documents as Your Full Name & The Job Title you are applying for, the same title should appear in the Email Subject Line. Your applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources
PS: Applications will be viewed on a rolling basis
Deadline: 26th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.