Job Title: Information Systems Auditor – UGAFODE Jobs 2022
Organization: UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) Profile
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) is a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank’s regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
Reporting to Head of Internal Audit, the Information Systems Auditor will participate in; developing and executing the annual audit plan, provide assurance on Information Systems Risk Management & internal controls within the audited activities as well as perform various work related to the Information Systems audits in support to the institution’s departments and branches. The position maintains and updates auditing procedures as regulated by the Board and Regulatory Agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Audit program: Develop the scope, specific objectives, expected outcomes and timelines for audit activities as part of internal audit plan.
- Carry out Audits: In line with the internal audit plan and audit program, perform operational, compliance, information systems related audits and special/adhoc investigations as assigned by Internal Audit Management. Evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of information systems controls in place.
- Ensure compliance: Undertake to comply with UGAFODE’s standard operating procedures, manuals, ethical and professional requirements in execution of duties assigned from time to time.
- Reporting: Prepare audit and investigation reports for review by the Internal Audit Management with suggested recommendations for improving internal controls, operational efficiency, and compliance to management for action.
- Perform an advisory role in the institution.
Minimum Qualifications for UGAFODE Jobs 2022
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or A Related Field.
- Possession of CISA certification is a must.
- Possession of CISM, CRISC, CISSP, Security Risk & Governance certification is an added advantage.
- One year of experience in a related audit role, preferably in financial institution.
- Knowledge in auditing standards and techniques, IT governance and control frame works, SQL scripting.
- Data Analytics skills.
- Ability to use MS Office and audit software application tools.
- Ethical and professional conduct.
How To Apply for UGAFODE Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as stated, submit an application letter together with an up-to-date CV to our email: [email protected]. Save the Documents as Your Full Name & indicate the job title you are applying for in the Email Subject Line. Your applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 24th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.