Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Internal Auditor – UEDCL Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Manager Internal Audit
Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) Profile:
The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) is a limited liability company incorporated in Uganda under the Companies Act. UEDCL owns the 33KV and below voltage electricity distribution network and all the operational assets associated with the business currently leased to Umeme Ltd. UEDCL monitors Umeme Ltd’s investment, distributes power in eight (8) territories covering over 60 Districts operates the pole plant at Lugogo, and executes some of the rural electriﬁcation schemes on behalf of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for a competent Digital & Social Media Officer to join our Team at our Clients office in Kampala in their Corporate Affairs Department. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of assigned tasks and work diligently under pressure.
Roles and responsibilities:
• A Bachelor’s degree in commerce (BCOM), Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Arts in Economics, BA (ECON) or its equivalent from a recognized university. A Master of Business Administration degree or Master of Science degree in Finance or Accounting is an added advantage.
• Must have at least stage 2 of professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or other internationally recognized accounting qualifications.
• Post graduate qualification or Computer Systems Audit Certification would be an added advantage.
• Membership to the Institute of Internal Auditors is an added advantage.
• Experience of not less than 3 years in the Audit practice in a recognized organization.
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to work amidst tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with situations of potential conflict and a high level of integrity and leadership skills.
• Valid Driving License and ability to drive manual cars will be added advantage.
• Computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of computerized accounting systems, especially Sun system is essential.
Application information: For a detailed Job description and application for this job, please visit our website at https://www.uedcl.co.ug/category/job-adverts. Only Applicants received online will be considered. To apply, upload your CV (Clearly indicating 3 referees with contacts), Cover letter and all copies of Academic and other support documents. Put the job title on the subject line.
Address your Application to: The Head Human Resource & Administration, UEDCL Tower, Plot 37 Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for guidance on the next step.
Closing Date: 23rd July 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.