Job Title: Assessment Officer, Leisure and Hospitality (Re-advertised) – UBTEB Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer, Hospitality, Catering and Culinary Arts
Ref No: UBTEB/HRM-EXT/002/06/2022
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board Profile:
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB) is a professional National Examinations Board with the mandate to streamline, regulate, coordinate and conduct credible examinations and award Certificates and Diplomas in the Business, Technical and Vocational professions. The Board therefore conducts Business, Technical and Vocational examinations, including Applied Science specialties such as Biological Sciences (Agricultural, Fisheries, Wildlife, Forestry, Bee keeping and other related fields), Physical Sciences Meteorology, Surveys and Land Management, and other related fields), Cooperative, Social Development, Hotel, Catering and Tourism.
The Assessment Officer (Leisure and Hospitality) will implement the examination processes in the Leisure and Hospitality fields.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and collect data on institutions for accreditation as examination centres;
- Implement set standards and guidelines in execution of the examination process;
- Prepare marking center documents;
- Development, moderation and proof reading of test items;
- Develop assessment tool and examination syllabi;
- Inspect Industrial training and real life projects;
- Verify continuous assessment marks/results of candidates from Examination Centres;
- Verify candidates’ biodata for registration, and produce registers;
- Manage performance of staff who directly report to him or her;
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- The applicant must hold an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Leisure and Hospitality Management or Tourism from a recognized institution;
- A Diploma in Leisure and Hospitality Management or Tourism management from a recognized institution;
- A Teaching qualification is an added advantage;
- At least two years of experience in teaching or world of work;
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Computer skills
- Age: 25 – 40 years
How To Apply for UBTEB Jobs 2022
All candidates should send three sets of handwritten applications with detailed CVs and photocopies of academic certificates, testimonials, transcripts and/or result slips; three (3) most recent and clear passport size photographs, names and addresses of two referees, A letter of recommendation from the current or most recent employer, telephone contacts and emails of both the applicant and the referees; should be submitted in sealed envelopes and hand delivered to the address indicated below. The Job title and Reference Number should be clearly written on the top left corner of the envelope. Applications should be addressed to;
The Executive Secretary,
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board;
Plot 7 Valley Drive, Ntinda
P.O. Box 1499;
Kampala – Uganda.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 17th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.