Job Title: 80 Field Staff – UBOS Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS)
Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) Profile:
The Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) is a semi—autonomous body established by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics Act, 1998, to promote the production of reliable official statistics and ensure the development and maintenance of the National Statistical System (NSS). The mandate of the Bureau is the production, coordination and dissemination of official statistics.
The Bureau intends to conduct The National Service Delivery Survey (NSIDS) 2021- It is therefore seeking to recruit highly competent, motivated, results oriented, dynamic, team players of good character and high integrity to carry out the survey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Locate the structures and households in the sample and complete the Household Questionnaire
- Interview all eligible members in the households assigned using the Questionnaire
- Administer the respective questionnaire to all selected households
- Ensure that all questionnaires are filled accurately
- Responsible for the safety of all survey materials allocated
- Make the necessary preparation for the fieldwork
- Edit, compile data and cross check errors in the collected data
- Write field reports
- Submit duly completed questionnaires to the relevant authority
- Submit a performance report to the relevant authority.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- A minimum of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education with credit in Mathematics and English at ‘O’ level.
- Must be fluent, both written and oral, in at least one of these local languages Luganda, Lugbara, Luo, Ngakarimojong, Runyankole – Rukiga, Runyoro – Rutoro, Lusoga, Lugisu.
- Should have participated in Household based survey/Census data collection exercises for at least one year
- Prior use of computers or other digital devices for data collection is an added advantage
- Computer literacy
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and team dynamics skills; and
- Presentation skills
- Should be physically fit and able to walk long distances
How To Apply for the UBOS Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit your application, detailed CV online at:
Apply Here Now
Deadline: 19 February 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.