Job Title: Legal Clerk – UBC Jobs 2022
Organization: Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC) Profile
The Uganda Broadcasting Corporation (UBC) was established under the Uganda Broadcasting Corporation Act of 2005 to provide for a successor corporate body to Radio Uganda and Uganda Television. It is mandated to provide national radio and television services. It is a limited liability company wholly owned by the Government of Uganda.
The Legal Clerk provides support and administrative services to the legal department. He/she completes paperwork, files documents, communicates with clients, sets appointments and meetings and manages the front desk duties of the Legal & Board Affairs Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Input Data: The Legal Clerk enters all data and information, maintaining electronic copies as well as hard copies when necessary. This includes records of clients, production laws, meetings and more.
- Complete Administrative Duties: A Legal Clerk attends administrative meetings, retrieves information and documents for legal staff, handles telecommunications for the office, contacts various offices to gather information, records all interactions and prepares checklists. A big part of their job is providing administrative support to the office however needed.
- Organize Files: Legal Clerks manage paper and electronic file organization, scanning and copying files, completing binder creation, indexing, coding and labeling tasks. They coordinate with the records department when gathering, documenting and storing client information to make sure that they complete these tasks in accordance with procedure.
- Prepare Documents: In order to support the legal staff, Legal Clerks complete research for legal staff and then prepare documents, draft correspondence, summarize records and findings and write up briefs, petitions and other legal documents.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in Law from a recognized institution.
- At least one year general experience in clerkship.
How To Apply for UBC Jobs 2022
If you meet the requirements, please forward your application letter accompanied by a detailed C.V, photocopy of Certified Testimonials addressed to the:
Uganda Broadcasting Corporation,
Plot 17-19 Nile Avenue
P.O. Box 2038, Kampala. Uganda
- Applications should be delivered to the Recruitment Secretariat at UBC Administration block
- All Applicants should clearly indicate the post applied for on the envelope.
Deadline: 1st April 2022 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.