Job Title: No Experience UBA Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme – UBA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Profile:
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a Pan-African, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African sub-region. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
We are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates from Uganda who are self-starters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees, will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on the job learning). To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
- The applicants for the UBA Graduate Trainee Program should at least hold a Bachelor’s degree
- No Experience is required
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Suite
How To Apply for UBA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.