Job Title: Driver – UAHEB Jobs 2022
Organisation: Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Principal Administrative Officer
Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB) Profile:
The Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB) was established by the BTVET Act 2008 to streamline, regulate and coordinate examinations and awards in the Allied Health Profession in Uganda. It is composed of thirteen (13) members drawn from the constituencies involved in Health Training, Stake Holders and Professionals.
To drive and maintain the Board vehicles in accordance with the transport policy and as directed by the Supervising Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving vehicles for official duty and assignments.
- Carrying out maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicles
- Reporting major technical mechanical faults to the Supervising Officer
- Maintaining basic records regarding the vehicle as instructed and
- Ensuring the safety of the vehicle while on duty.
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a pass in English language
- Valid driving permit of class C or D.
- A certificate in defensive/competence driving from a reputable Institution is an added advantage.
- At least two years working experience in the same field in a public or private organization.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, vehicles maintenance and A clean driving record.
- Age: between 35 – 45 years
How To Apply for UAHEB Jobs 2022
All candidates should send their applications addressed to: The Executive Secretary, Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB), P.O. Box 22733 Kampala and hand-delivered to the UAHEB Offices at Plot 920 East African Road Kisosonkole Zone Upper Estate parish Kyambogo, Uganda
UAHEB respects equal opportunities and would like to encourage women to apply.
Strictly observe the following:
- Applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number.
- PHOTOSTAT copies of academic certificates and transcripts fully certified by the awarding institution must be attached to the applications.
- A current Annual practicing license (2021/2022) for the Examination Officer positions.
- A valid driving permit for the position of a Driver.
- Photocopy of your National ID.
- Day time telephone contact numbers/E-mail address should be clearly indicated
Deadline: 4th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.