Job Title: Examinations Officer (Pharmacy) – UAHEB Jobs 2022
Organisation: Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer
Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB) Profile:
The Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB) was established by the BTVET Act 2008 to streamline, regulate and coordinate examinations and awards in the Allied Health Profession in Uganda. It is composed of thirteen (13) members drawn from the constituencies involved in Health Training, Stake Holders and Professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in setting test items, invigilation of examinations, marking and compilation of examination reports.
- Preparation of examination materials i.e., examination cards, examination answer booklets and letters of invitation to stakeholders who participate in the examinations.
- Analyze the results of examinations, compiles and disseminate reports.
- Participate in registration of students.
- Assist in supervising of examiners, moderators, markers and invigilators to ensure timely execution of their respective services.
- Maintain students’ records/database.
- Assist in designing and reviewing the examinations syllabuses and curriculum.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Education and a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized awarding Institution. Master’s Degree in a health-related discipline is an added advantage.
- At least three years working experience a tutor or Instructor in the same field in a public or private organization.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Age: Below 45 years
How To Apply for UAHEB Jobs 2022
All candidates should send their applications addressed to: The Executive Secretary, Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB), P.O. Box 22733 Kampala and hand-delivered to the UAHEB Offices at Plot 920 East African Road Kisosonkole Zone Upper Estate parish Kyambogo, Uganda
UAHEB respects equal opportunities and would like to encourage women to apply.
Strictly observe the following:
- Applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number.
- PHOTOSTAT copies of academic certificates and transcripts fully certified by the awarding institution must be attached to the applications.
- A current Annual practicing license (2021/2022) for the Examination Officer positions.
- A valid driving permit for the position of a Driver.
- Photocopy of your National ID.
- Day time telephone contact numbers/E-mail address should be clearly indicated
Deadline: 4th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.