Job Title: Relationship Officer (Consumer) – Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Tropical Bank Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Consumer Banking
Tropical Bank Limited Profile
Tropical Bank Limited was established in 1973 under the name Libyan Arab Uganda Bank for Foreign Trade and Development. Tropical Bank Limited is jointly owned by the Governments of the Republic of Uganda 0.03% and the Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB) 99.97% of Paid-up Capital. The Bank provides professional and personalized commercial banking services to various sectors of the economy including financial support to Parastatals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises, Individuals, and Non-Governmental Organisations.
The Relationship Officer – Consumer will mainly grow the assets and liabilities of the Branch through the sale of the Bank’s products and services within the coverage area to achieve business growth in line with TBL goals and Objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop the Bank’s Consumer business relationships, generate new business lines and new customers to achieve defined sales targets.
- Mobilize assets and Liabilities in line with individual targets.
- Screen all potential Consumer customers for eligibility by conducting KYC, financial and nonfinancial analysis, and reviewing and analyzing all Consumer credit applications for accuracy, completeness & compliance with the Bank’s policies.
- Appraise prospective customers for Consumer loans and prepare loan write ups for consideration by the Branch and Head Office Credit Committees.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare and forward clients’ requests for uncleared effects, overdrafts, ensuring that all required documents are acquired and filed in line with the Banks policy.
- Participate in the loan approval Committee at the Branch.
- Manage relationships for customers on board to ensure that the Bank mines maximum value from them.
- Manage customer relationships through a proactive and consultative approach so as to create and maintain a clientele base for profitable business especially with Consumer business within your area of operation.
- Proactively manage the customer experience by staying in touch with the customer, resolve customer queries and process requests on time.
- Cross sell Bank products to existing and new customers so as to grow wallet share and revenue for the Bank.
- Manage delinquency through monitoring and recovery of all disbursed facilities under Consumer loans to ensure that loans are performing and NPA is kept within set target.
- Establish and maintain an orderly filing system to ensure that all customer files have the necessary information and are up to date.
- Contribute towards product development and review of operational processes based on feedback from customers to support the Bank in meeting its customers’ needs.
- Prepare on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, reports for loan recoveries, sales and new accounts opened.
Key Performance Indicators
- Percentage achievement of set targets.
- Growth of Assets and Liabilities (numbers & volume).
- Asset quality.
- Number of customer complaints/Compliments.
- Growth of revenue from commissions.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics, Social Sciences, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience in Banking with a bias in Relationship management, Customer service and Sales.
- Communication skills
- Selling skills
- Analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
How To Apply for Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should send their CV and academic papers to [email protected] in one PDF
Deadline: 7th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.