Job Title: Manager E-Banking – Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Tropical Bank Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Responsible to: HEAD E-Banking
Responsible for: E-Banking Officers
Tropical Bank Limited Profile
Tropical Bank Limited was established in 1973 under the name Libyan Arab Uganda Bank for Foreign Trade and Development. Tropical Bank Limited is jointly owned by the Governments of the Republic of Uganda 0.03% and the Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB) 99.97% of Paid-up Capital. The Bank provides professional and personalized commercial banking services to various sectors of the economy including financial support to Parastatals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises, Individuals, and Non-Governmental Organisations.
The E-Banking Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement and support of the Bank’s e-banking products and services including the day-to-day cards operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies for the effective operation of the e-banking unit.
- Oversee the daily operations of all e-banking functions (Mobile & Internet Banking, Settlements & Reconciliations, Collection & Payments, remittances and cards center).
- Supervise staff in the e-banking.
- Organize e-banking security awareness education and training for stakeholders.
- Provide technical/operational advice and leadership in e-banking.
- Supervise the rollout of the ATM platform for the bank, monitor and evaluate all related activities thereafter.
- Ensure the promotion and sale of all e-banking businesses and develop the into revenue generating opportunities for the Bank.
- Consistently research, monitor and implement strategies to ensure growth in market share of the Bank’s e-banking products and services.
- Monitor and ensure effective control and mitigation of risks associated with e-banking operations.
- Ensure innovation and work to improve the Bank’s e-banking channels, including evaluating product opportunities on Bank’s technology platform.
- Demonstrate exposure in electronic payment systems in the market.
- Maintain a detailed understanding and knowledge of e-banking operations and ensure that staff of the Unit are adequately trained.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Applicant must possess a degree in banking, Finance, Computer Science or any related discipline from a recognized university, with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in a similar position or a professional qualification in Banking or any related discipline with five years’ post-qualification in a similar position in a financial institution.
- A relevant degree will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to work with very minimum supervision
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good project management skills and a team player
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Experience with ATM network and cards management
- Exposure to electronic payment systems.
- Ability to understand and assist management to negotiate win-win solutions in contracts with third party e-banking service providers.
- Demonstrate ability to research into market trends in e-banking products and services and develop profitable solutions
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications and the internet
How To Apply for Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should send their CV and academic papers to [email protected] in one PDF
Deadline: 6th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug