Job Title: 16 Sales Officers – Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Tropical Bank Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Tropical Bank Limited Profile
Tropical Bank Limited was established in 1973 under the name Libyan Arab Uganda Bank for Foreign Trade and Development. Tropical Bank Limited is jointly owned by the Governments of the Republic of Uganda 0.03% and the Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB) 99.97% of Paid-up Capital. The Bank provides professional and personalized commercial banking services to various sectors of the economy including financial support to Parastatals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises, Individuals, and Non-Governmental Organisations.
The Sales Officer will promote the sales of the Bank’s products and services within the Bank coverage area to achieve the Bank’s volume, growth, and market share and profitability objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Market the Bank’s products and services across all market segments.
- Establish and sustain customer relationships to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate and represent the Bank in exhibitions and promotional activities.
- Develop prospects from existing customers, referrals and trade meetings.
- Make presentations on Bank products and services to potential customers to attract new clients to the Bank.
- Contribute towards product development based on feedback from customers to help the Bank meet customers’ needs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Turnaround time.
- Number of customer complaints.
- Number of Accounts and Deposits mobilized vis a vis Targets.
- Number of approved loans.
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree or its equivalent in a business related field such as Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, Finance, and Economics & Statistics.
- At least three years of experience in selling and marketing.
- Experience as a Customer Relationship Officer will be an added advantage.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
How To Apply for Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should send their CV and academic papers to [email protected] in one PDF
Deadline: 7th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.