Job Title: 12 Banking Officers – Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Tropical Bank Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Teller
Tropical Bank Limited Profile
Tropical Bank Limited was established in 1973 under the name Libyan Arab Uganda Bank for Foreign Trade and Development. Tropical Bank Limited is jointly owned by the Governments of the Republic of Uganda 0.03% and the Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB) 99.97% of Paid-up Capital. The Bank provides professional and personalized commercial banking services to various sectors of the economy including financial support to Parastatals, Corporates, Small and Medium Enterprises, Individuals, and Non-Governmental Organisations.
The Banking Officer will process cash transactions efficiently in line with the operations policy and procedures while ensuring excellent customer service as well as sell bank products in order to achieve set Branch targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check to confirm that withdraws and deposit vouchers are properly filled with correct date, account number, denominations, amounts, totals and images before entering the transactions in the system and receiving or paying from or to the customer in order to minimize the error rate and avoid financial losses in line with the operations policies and procedures
- Post cash and cheque transactions accurately and aptly in the system and ensure voucher details are in sync with the system so as to avoid financial losses in line with operational policies and procedures.
- Participate in product knowledge sessions at the Branch and Head Office to keep abreast with bank products thereby mitigating risks and losses due to inadequate product knowledge.
- Verify customer signatures and images on vouchers and ensure they match with the ones in the system to mitigate frauds.
- Arrange currencies in their different denominations and keep the cash under lock and key to avoid unnecessary losses in line with Operations policies and procedures.
- Balance cash at the end of each day and report any differences to the Chief Teller as per the process flows.
- Report suspected cases of frauds and forgeries by alerting the chief teller through the suspicious transactions report to mitigate risks and safe guard the bank against losses.
- Sell and cross sell bank products and services to customers in order to support Branch growth in line with the Branch business growth targets.
- Maintain excellent customer service at the Branch.
Key Performance Indicators
- Cash insurance limits maintained
- Transactional Error rates
- Turnaround time
- Number of customer complaints
- Cash shortages/overages
- Mobilize deposit accounts
- The applicant must hold a good Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Good customer care
- Good communications skills
- High accuracy levels
- Time management
How To Apply for Tropical Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates should send their CV and academic papers to [email protected] in one PDF
Deadline: 7th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.