Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Department: Communications and data analysis.
Name of your organization: The Transparency Project
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Expected start date: September 1st (or earlier if possible).
The Transparency Project 2019: To carry out our activities, we are looking for (4) full-time paid interns to assist in the development, implementation and administration of our research project. In this position, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in setting up processes and procedures for the correct implementation of our activities, in collaboration with the staff in charge.
Summary about your organization
Roles and Responsibilities of the successful candidate.
• Tracking and digitization of public procurement opportunities from physical and online sources
• Managing the communication system with firms in the study, including e-mail, WhatsApp and text messages
• Keeping organized databases of companies and contact details
• Obtain, process, and analyze statistics on e-mail reception and usage
• Receive, process and file documentation related to the project
• Other tasks that may arise
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• Current bachelor or master’s student (or recent graduate) in Computer Science, Statistics, Public Policy or other related fields
• Strong command of ICT technologies, in particular, Excel, but a general ability to learn new software
• Flexible, proactive and fast learner
• Organized, with the ability to meet deadlines and work under minimal supervision
• Experience in public relations, media and/or communications management is a plus
• Experience in data analysis is a plus
How To Apply Instructions
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their documents as soon as possible, as applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Deadline: August 30th 2019.