Transaction Banking Sales Manager – DFCU bank
November 21, 2022
Job Title: Transaction Banking Sales Manager
Organization: DFCU bank
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and continually expand the target market of Trade and Cash Management products, provide Training and coaching and work actively with Relationship managers, Treasury, IT & operational personal and Business Banking.
- Deliver TB financial target for the business segment/portfolio assigned.
- Initiate and implement customer service best practices and ensure that internal support is received from other departments for service quality improvements.
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service to maximize the returns from identified relationships and attract new business from targeted customers in terms of the Marketing and Business Development Market Plan.
- Responsible for product management, financials, volume, trend, and variance analysis for the portfolio.
- Actively update and monitor the deal pipeline for growth. Enable business to measure impact and value derived from the revenue Centre.
- Maintain adequate pricing of Trade and Cash Management products on a revenue/expense basis and ensure full collection of fees and commissions, whilst growing this revenue line for Revenue maximization.
- Identify areas of improvement for existing products and processes and make recommendations.
- Product sales awareness and utilization.
- Achieve Revenue and growth Targets.
- Achieve new sales revenue targets as agreed.
- Responsible for portfolio financial budget through good client retention and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with preference to Business training.
- Certification in Computing is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking or previous experience as Sales executive in a financial institution.
Interested candidates should submit their application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below.
Closing Date: 23rd November 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.