Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Finance & Administration Ofﬁcer – TPO Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: TPO Uganda
Duty Station: Hoima
TPO Uganda Profile:
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 25 years. Our programs comprise interventions organised around the following themes: Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, mental health and psychosocial support, response, and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TFO Uganda is active in 33 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Administer and monitor the ﬁnancial system in order to ensure that project ﬁnances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
• Support the project team in budget management and control to ensure no budget overruns.
• Preparation and Submission of Monthly ﬁnancial reports.
• Manage and control organization’s assets, stocks, and inventory.
• Provide efﬁcient and effective ofﬁce management.
• Provide and account for general administrative and logistical support to staff and relevant stakeholders in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and best practice
• Degree in Accounting or Business Administration/ Commerce
• Part qualiﬁed ACCAICPA qualiﬁcations- Level 2
• At least 3 Years working experience in a similar position.
How To Apply for TPO Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested candidates should send your CV and cover letter with 3 work-related referees and a table showing your past 3-year salary history to:
Human Resources Manager, TPO Uganda,
P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda or
email: [email protected]
Hand deliver to Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo.
Deadline: December 28, 2020.
TPO Uganda is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate on any basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thus, if you do not hear from us by 8th January 2021, you are not considered.